Monday, August 27, 2012

1st Day of School

It's the 1st day of school.  I couldn't be prouder of my 3 wonderful kids.  
Alex was so excited to start her sophomore year at Rider...she has 8 classes and ready to kick hiney.  She has also joined BRAVO and Alpha Forum. 


Look at these beautiful children.  Each one of them is so special and makes my life HAPPY!


Oh and did I mention how SILLY they are!!!


To keep with tradition we enjoyed name pancakes for breakfast...(Alex got some too but I forgot to take a picture of her's)
I can't believe Emma is in the 3rd grade.  She is going to do GREAT!!!  She make each day so much fun and brings me such joy.  She is my big helper and always looking for a way to make me smile.  
She is a hard worker and has the sweetest heart.


Oh my Henry!!! 4k, I just can't believe it.  I am so proud of the little man he is becoming but it is so heart breaking at the same time.  I can't believe he is going to school.  

Oh but he is so EXCITED!!!


And he loved his name pancakes!!!


No comments: