Saturday, September 1, 2012

Family Saturday

I love getting to spend time with my family. We started the morning with homemade waffles and syrup, thick cut oven bacon, and hash browns. Emma helped me make the waffle batter and then started working with Henry on his letters. She is such a good teacher



Next daddy took the top off the jeep and we crused out to Big Dirt Hill




We made it. That is one big hill!



Going up was easy. Coming down was a little scary!!! Daddy talked us threw it. Well Henry wasn't scared just Emma and ok me too, but just a little!



Emma caught on quick!!! She was so proud of herself! Little triumphs mean the world.


After a few very hot minutes at the park we cruised back home to take a dip. Great start to a fun family day



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: