Friday, February 4, 2011

You Are Just to Young

Friday night was Judy's Retirement Party. I can't believe this has already come and gone. Judy and Frank will still be a huge part of our lives, it is just weird that she and Shad wont be working together anymore. The party was full of friends and family offering their congratulations.
Judy was way more than a boss to Shad. She and Frank have become part of our family. We adore them! We can not say thank you enough for all they have done for us over the years. I am glad to know that we will still see them often.

Jason, BJ-Frank, Joe, Jason, and Shad

Of course I had to throw in a picture of me and Jennifer...my bestie and Judy's daughter-in-law...Small world I know. Just wish it was a better picture.
PS. Shad is now the Director of Technology in Burk. I couldn't be prouder!

No comments: