Sunday, October 3, 2010

My B-Day

My Birthday was very uneventful and unusually special this year. I woke up to a wonderful breakfast in bed, prepared by my sweet family. Daddy made Cinnamon roles, Emma and Henry added my usual granola bar to the tray and then a few extra's: grapes, peanut butter crackers, and a slice of cheese? LOL!!! These kiddo's are to funny...Oh ya and the diet coke.

After breakfast we opened some presents and headed to church. It was a very nice relaxing day. Daddy even let me take and EXTRA EXTRA long nap!!! I so needed that. That evening we went for a special Sunday family dinner at my mom and dad's. Mamma had fixed my FAVORITE Cheesy Chicken, broccoli, twice baked potatoes, rolls, and our traditional Angel Food Cake.

Thanks family for making me feel so special.
PS. As I have stated before once I hit 30 birthdays now go in reverse. I am only 28 years old...

No comments: