Sunday, January 22, 2012

1/2 Birthday Party

At Young Ages when you have a summer birthday we celebrate you 1/2 birthday. This past week was Henry's turn. And he couldn't wait for Spider Man to make a debut at his snack time celebration.

TGS Cupcakes made these AMAZING red velvet Spider Man cupcakes for Henry. You should have seen his face when we went to pick them up that morning. He was so excited!!! Thanks TGS you ladies did a GREAT job!

JoJo and Daddy both got to come and help us celebrate!
That blue frosting was yummy and fun to eat.
Check out all those blue tongues.
Jayden, Lauren, Audrey, Emma, Henry, Libby
Breanne, and Jody
OH ya...did I mention he is the only boy in his class of 8...
That's right. I think I have blogged this before but it is so funny I have to make sure. One day when we walked into school Henry looked up and said "Mama...I can't handle all these ladies" But it looks like he is doing a pretty good job.
We had a great time and Henry will now tell everyone who asks that he is 3 1/2 and almost 4.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

"I can't handle all these ladies..." I LOVE IT!!

Give him a squeeze for me and tell him Happy 1/2 B-day!