Sunday, May 1, 2011

You got nothing on me OKC!!!



As you all know my husband is a ROCK STAR..I mean seriously. This is his 20th race. 20...are you kidding me. I couldn't be prouder of him. OKC beat him 2 years ago on his 35th birthday because he had 3 fractured toes but this was the year for revenge. This is his 3rd full Marathon (26.2 miles)and he got a PR (personal record) of 27 minutes. That is CRAZY!!!! It was cold and by mile 7 it was pouring rain. I have started calling Shad the mail man-Come rain, sleet, or snow but in this case a little hail, he will complete his run.

I am so proud of you babe!!!


Now you may think that after this race he just died....but no not Shad we drove to Ft Worth to meet up with my parents and go to the first party of my Conference. He stayed up until 11:00pm. Oh did I mention he got up at 2:00am for the early start so we wouldn't be late. ROCK STAR!!!!


No comments: