Sunday, September 12, 2010

Peanut Butter and a Blast from the past!!

When I was a little girl I had a Sunday school teacher that made Peanut Butter Play Dough with us. I thought it was the coolest thing in the entire world. For years I talked about it. Once my mom and I thought we had found the right recipe once and made it for a VBS class we were teaching but nope...not the same.

A few weeks ago this great blog that I follow had it. YIPEE Peanut Butter Play Dough. I bought the ingredients a few weeks ago and today we made it. Emma and Henry LOVED it and it made enough to take a baggie to Matt, Bailey, and Dalanie down the street. You guys should give it a try.




Hint: Run your powdered milk through the food processor or Magic Bullet if you have one. Since it isn't dissolving it might be a little beaded up and hard to get through the sifter!! Makes for a smoother dough.

No comments: