Monday, August 2, 2010

Sweet Riley

She is finally here...All 8lbs 1oz and 20 1/2 inches of her. Sweet Riley Beth is her safe and sound and mama is doing great. I was so blessed to have been able to be at the hospital when she arrived. I love that J's family treats me like I am part of the gang. I got to hold her twice today....I thought Emma was going to pop tonight she wanted to hold her so bad...but we have a little sore throat so we need to wait to make sure we are A-OK first. Poor Emma...Henry thought she was sweet too...But no asking to hold her...YET!!!
Proud Proud Papa and Shad!

Love you J and Riley

Congratulations to our GREAT friends the Schmidts. We know she will turn your world upside down in all the best ways imaginable. All our LOVE, THOUGHTS and PRAYERS!!!!


1 comment:

Casey said...

Congrats Frank and Dr. J!!!