Saturday, July 17, 2010

Sweet Stephanie

My wonderful cousin Stephanie came to spend the weekend with us. She hasn't visited in 3 years. She has been so busy with college. I cannot believe that she is going to be a Junior this year. Steph has come to stay with Laurie and I before I could even drive. And over the past 10 years she and I have gotten really close. I just love this girl to pieces. She is a great friend.
My kiddo's adore her. When Emma was a baby she would follow Steph every where. Even into the bathroom. Steph was always such a good sport. I think she realized it had been way to long because Henry didn't have the same affection for her and she could hardly stand it. Not to worry, Emma made up for it for sure.
Stephanie, thank you so much for taking the time to come and visit us. We love you to pieces and miss you always. We can't wait for your next visit.
Next time bring Peter-he can stay at JoJo's...LOL!!!

No comments: