Thursday, October 15, 2009

It has been a while since I Bragged

So here is a picture of Shad when Emma was just 2 weeks old. Needless to say we needed a HUGE life change. It has been a while since I bragged on him. So here he is before!And this is what he looks like now. He is a constant inspiration to me. He gets up at 4:00am so that he can run without throwing off the our families schedule. He has lost 145lbs. He has run 8 1/2 marathons and 1 full marathon. He is running his second full marathon in a couple of weeks. He has even inspired our children and nieces to start running. Shad has inspired countless people to loose wait and start running. I am even running...a little. Every month we run into someone who tells him they have joined Weight Watcher or they have started running. I am bursting with Pride for him. Thank you Shad
(notice the tiny fingers in the bottom right corner of this pic)



4 comments:

Ashley said...

I am so proud of Shad Annabeth. It really is amazing.

You forgot to brag on someone else...YOU! You have worked hard and lost a lot of weight too sweet girl! Don't forget that you are an inspiration to me!

Ashley said...

Oh and will I see you at White Rock?

Misti & Thorin said...

Don't forget who else looks half their size... You look amazing and wonderful!!!!!

I am so proud of you both!!!

I love you guys SO MUCH!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Anne,

Shad is awesome! But look.. do you see it? Look at how much BOTH of you have accomplished.. Both of you are an inspiration to many, even me. :)

Jodie