Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Great 4th of July


We had a GREAT 4th of July. Shad and I were both off on the 3rd so we went swimming and had a picnic lunch with the kids. After nap we headed over to Lolly and Dede's for more swimming and yummy smoked brisket and ribs. We brought homemade butterfinger ice cream. I knew Gracie would love it. Love the new cooker Dede. Then we drove out to the Country Club for Fireworks. This has become a tradition over the past couple of years. I have some great pictures on my phone that I will add later.
Then on the 4th we had the store open for a big sale. I was pooped when I got home. J, Frank and Ivey came over and the boys grilled us a yummy dinner, we swam and played until bed time. It was a great weekend full of family friends food and fun! All my favorites.

No comments: