Wednesday, June 10, 2009

VolleyBall and Alex













Finally I have something to post all about Alex....I am so proud of Alex. She isn't afraid to try anything. She always wants to get involved. Well unless you are talking about dancing in front of people. I have tried to get her to do Hang Time Singers for years but no go. Shad signed Alex up for Summer Volleyball and she was so excited. She really wants to play volleyball next year for Burkburnett ISD. I hope this will give her an edge on making the team. She knows she has alot to learn but she isn't afraid to try and fail and try again. Her team mates were great at encouraging her and helping her to improve. After each of her games during the break Alex would go into the other gym and practice. I couldn't be prouder of her. GO BABY!!!

No comments: