Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving

A day to be with the family we are blessed with.  A day to eat and be merry...pretty weather, great food, almost all our loved ones, it just doesn't get better than this.  


My Little ones


Randy and Erin


Caleb


Me and My big sis


Lolly, Big Daddy, and me


Me and my honey


Lolly and DeDe


Ha ha ha...I love this picture of Binkie and Henry


Belle, Claire, and Emma playing a little volleyball


Sweet sisters


More volleyball


Silly guys...Henry so wanted to climb a tree




This is pretty much the normal for holidays...food and sports for the guys



Rachelle and Randy


To of the sweetest trouble makers ever
Carter and Henry


My baby girl is getting too big!!


This looks like trouble...Paul why do yu hve those blocks...and what is Caroline doing with the guinea pig


The twins...not really 
Belle and Jacob


Aunt Susan and Uncle Jerry


Love that SMILE!!!







ha ha ha....just like Connie!!!




Just in case you were wondering...we got to have the Slatter family join us this year also.  

No comments: