Friday, August 3, 2012

Pinterest Projects

I am absolutly in love with Pinterest.  I have said so many times that I have no original ideas.  I love to be creative and make projects. I just have to have some instructions. 
So this Friday morning we decided to make some SLIME!!!
Start with 1 Cup of warm water and 1/2 Cup of Borax...shake it up!!!!

 
Now pour clear glue into the bottom of a Red Solo Cup...fill to the 1st line. 




Now add water and stir to combine. 
 


After you have the glue and water combined add in the color of your choice...Purple for Emma (just like her mama) and Orange for Henry

Now with a Popsicle stick stir in just a little of the borax mix.  SERIOUSLY!!!!  a little at a time. 
Part of the fun is eating the popsicle! 


FUN FUN FUN!!! 
We loved playing with our slime.  


No comments: