Saturday, May 7, 2011

Singing and Dancing


Finally I get to blog about Alex a little. Alex has been so excited about this dance coming up. Every time we have been by the mall she has wanted to go shopping for a dress. Her mom and she found this one and I think she looks AMAZING!!!!



Just before the dance started we met up with her to take a few pictures. For some reason she didn't want us coming into the dance to take pictures. I can't imagine why...I am COOL!!!!


The next day Alex and I texted about the dance and she had a really great time. I am so glad.


In true 13 year old form...Alex forgot to tell us about a concert she had with the ULI choir. I had a prior commitment so Shad, Emma, and Henry went to hear her. She absolutely LOVES choir and they did a great job from what was reported back to me.

No comments: