Sunday, February 27, 2011

Friends Forever

My sweet friends the Knights paid me the BEST compliment when I traveled to New Orleans for a business conference. They stopped their SO BUSY lives and drove well over an hour (parades caused some problems) just to come and visit with me. I felt so SPECIAL.

The Knights used to live directly across the street from us and were the BEST neighbors a girl could ever ask for. The kind of people we ran across the street barefoot to borrow an egg from or share a late night drink and laugh with. I miss them TERRIBLY!!!

Haley, Lisa, Me, Emma, and Kyle

Thank you guys....It meant more to me than you will ever know. Miss you to the moon and back. Can't wait to see you in May!!!
PS Emma and Henry LOVE the beads, balls, roses, etc!!! Thanks from them too!

No comments: