Saturday, December 11, 2010

Good Day!

Today was a Good day...no a GREAT day. After Emma's basketball game, Grace and Belle decided to come and hang out with us for a while. First we played santa's helpers and went to Binkie's to put up her Christmas tree.

Next came leave duty. Ya thanks alot daddy for laying down the leave duty and then heading out for some much needed man time at Frank's deer lease. No worries I handled it. Mamma Style.



So many of you know that we have a small acorn farm in our yard...so much so that we can't grow grass...even really expensive saud (sp?) will die because of all the acorns that have thrown our PH balance off to the soil. They also double as FREAK'N Roller skates when you loose your balance on them. This is the second time in 3 weeks that I have busted this knee open. There is no pic of my split open finger also...Leave Duty is DANGEROUS business but luckily I was the only casualty.

If there is no room left in the dumpster...well then Teen Cop has to go in and make room....LOL!!! I am sure the therapist will hear about this one.

Leaves done now for some fun. My kids LOVE nut crackers...I found these at Hobby Lobby for $2.50...How could I pass it up. I hope we can make this a yearly tradition.

Henry Loves his "drummer cracker"


This is going to be a on going project...which is great...we get board over Christmas Break and bring out the cracker project.



Now time for a pizza picnic. After this was baths and a drive in our pj's to check out the house lights (especially Jane Spears AMAZING tree) and the Fantasy of Lights.
Finally we ended the evening with Shrek Ever After.
Miss you daddy but loved my Date Day with the kiddo's.




No comments: