Sunday, October 31, 2010

Another 1st

I'll start by saying...yes we are still alive and well. This month has been INSANE to say the least. I promise to catch everyone up as soon as Christmas Magic is over. But just to tied you over until then a quick cute story.

Tonight after a GREAT Halloween party and trailer trick-or-treating we headed home for bed. I gave Henry a bath and followed our normal routine. After our story it was time to pray. Henry wanted to go first. I asked what he wanted to pray for and he said as always "my friends" So I began

me: Dear Lord

Henry: Dear Lord

Me: Thank you for my friends

Henry: Thank you for my friends

Me: and

Henry: no mama me.....Thank you for mama and daddy and Buzz Lightyear (aka: IVey) Amen

Me: Great prayer Henry

Henry: Tanks

Oh my goodness I could hardly hold back the tears of joy and pride!!! We still struggle with getting Emma to say her own prayers and here my 2 year old stops me so he can take control and pray by himself. Thank you Lord for answered prayers!


2 comments:

Ashley said...

Amazing. Love that little man!

Sarah Bridges said...

Love LOVE it! What a great blog, thanks for sharing.