Sunday, October 31, 2010

Annual Halloween Throw Down


I think I have blogged about this before but just in case I haven't or you have forgotten let me explain the joy of our Halloween Party again.
3 years ago Laurie and I started talking about how CRAZY Halloween night was. We were getting the girls dressed and carting them to see all the grandparents and Great-Grandma, aunts and uncles and then down to the church for the fair my mom was in charge of. After Grandma passed away we decided this is just not fun at all. So we came up with the Halloween Party at her house.
We invite family and some friends. They cook hot dogs and everyone brings a side dish. Then we usually play a few games and break a pinata.
This year we only had time for duck duck goose and the pinata.
Alex did a great job of cracking that baby open for all the kids. Eveyone did get a chance but she busted it up....good thing we go in age order!
Mad dash to the candy!! Don't step on the babies!!!

Now everyone comes to us to see the kids and we get to go Trick-Or-Treating. David hooks up the trailer and we pile all the kiddo's in. Adults walk on the outside and we drive around the neighborhood. We are a site to be seen for sure.

This year we had 17 kids in that trailer...I mean we can clean you out of some candy in one fatal swoop!!

Livi and I camped out on the tool box of the truck for a while!!!

IVey and Henry were expert Trick-or-Treater's this year...They were just too funny!!

I love this picture!

Buzz and Woody Best Friends for life!

Time to check out our hawl!!!

No comments: