Monday, September 6, 2010

40 and Fabulous!

I cannot believe that Rachelle is 40. I remember when my parents turned 40. I remember the neat parties that they through each other and I remember thinking how OLD they were. Boy was I wrong. They were just kids.
Rachelle so are you!!! Love you so much I can't even begin to explain it. You are my sister not my cousin. You make our family complete. I have learned so much from you over the years and I cherish your friendship and love. I hope your day was as special as you are!

Gwen, DeAndra, Christina, Me, Laurie, Rachelle, Richelle, and Erin. Great group of girls! Love them all to peices!

The 3 amigo's. Yes they bought those hats...they are starting to grow on me!


Randy and me. We have been 2 peas in a pod our entire lives. We babies have to stick together. LOVE YOU!

Laurie and David...good look'n couple!

Me and the love of my life...boy that reads as corny as it sounds...but sometimes the truth is funny!


Randy and Erin


Rachelle and her sweet husband Conrad who so wanted to make sure her birthday was special!


Rachelle with her mom and dad, Gerald and Susan


Me and my twin cousin Carrie...oh ya and silly Wendy


Rachelle may have had to grow up with 3 crazy brothers but they got her 3 GREAT sisters now.

Erin, Carrie, Wendy and Rachelle


RayRay and Noel


Robb and Shad-best buds who don't get to spend anytime together at all anymore. Robb is finishing up his PhD so no fun for him but they have moved closer now so maybe a we can talk him into sneaking away every once in a while for a quick game of poker!



Ryan, Rachelle, Randy, and Robb. Matthews crew.



Gwen, Carrie (my twin) Katie, RayRay and Noel



The party rocked on and on who says old people don't know how to shake it up...

No comments: