Friday, April 2, 2010

Don't Forget What it is about

Each year at Easter I post about Resurrection Cookies. It is so important for me that my kids grasp just what was done for us. I am so thankful and astounded by God's sacrifice for us. I cannot even fathom losing a child let alone when I have the power to stop it. It is the ultimate and perfect sacrifice. Jesus paid the price for me and for you!!
These cookies are a GREAT way to teach your children about the Crucifixion and resurrection. Sealing the Tomb with our cookies inside

The next morning the Tape is gone and the Tomb- our cookies are hollow!

Last year we added a new tradition-Resurrection Rolls. We make these after lunch with all the Cousins. They are super yummy!! Give us another opportunity to stop and think about why we celebrate Easter-ya know before the Egg Hunt.

If you wanna know more about the real reason for Easter and about the Amazing gift God has for you, we would love to share with you.

Happy Easter Guys!!!

No comments: