Thursday, November 26, 2009

I am Thankful!

Thanksgiving was hosted by Laurie and David again this year. They are so sweet to have us all over. The McGaha's brought the Turkey and dressing,,,it was yummy if I do say so myself. The cooking responsibilities are all split up between us. I can't believe that my grandma and nannie used to do all of it by themselves. CRAZY!!!

Thank you Lord for a beautiful day. We so enjoyed playing out side!
Henry 17 months

Alex 12 years


Henry and daddy blowing bubbles
Caroline 8, Belle 4, Emma 5, Grace 7...BOY ARE WE IN TROUBLE


More bubbles....He loved them


Doug, Aunt Judy, and Uncle Kenny


Sweet Baby Carter..snoozzzing in the fat sack


The older girls


He is comfortable...boys look good in PINK!!!
We are more blessed than we even realize. Thank you Lord for all the gifts you have given us. Family, Friends, Health, Love, Work...to countless to name.










No comments: