Sunday, September 27, 2009

POOR BABY










So when I got home last Thursday I knew Henry was sick. I walked into Gymnastics to surprise Emma and Henry was asleep on Aunt Lolly. I knew something was up. The next morning after dropping Emma off at school we headed to sick time. Just as I thought we had a double ear infection. So now we are headed to the ENT for tubes next month. He has been on antibiotics for 10 days today. This Friday we went back in for Henry's 15month check up. He got 4 shots. His ears were almost clear but not totally and I did show the small dots on his tummy. Nicole said that it was part of the virus he had. Now then last night This is what we see. He has a blister on both legs. Near where he got his shots but not exactly where they were. He has this weird rash all over. I have called the on call dr. 2 times today just because I am that CRAZY mom. So here is what has been said so far. Most of the rash is still the virus but the leg blisters are a reaction from the shots. So we are treating with Tylenol and Bynadril for now. So if you have any suggestion let me know.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Oh my poor baby boy! I am so sad for him! If I hear of anything that might make him feel better I will let you know. *kiss kiss*