Monday, August 24, 2009

1st day of Kindergarden

This morning Emma got up with a smile on her face. She was a bit nervous. Scared she wouldn't know anyone, wouldn't make friends...etc...Broke my heart...all day...or at least until I picked her up at 1:00pm.
When I got my camera out to take with us, she asked if I would take a picture of her and Henry.
Emma in front of her new school. Brook Village Early Childhood Center. We took a 1st day of school present to our teacher and her aid. Thank Aunt Lolly-Great idea. These women do have my baby 8 hours a day.

This is Ms. Lola, I mean Ms. Laughlin, we know her as Ms. Lola from church and our first DayCare. It was so nice when we found out she would be in Emma class. It never hurts to have a familiar face.
This is Emma and Ms Heiman, our teacher, She is so sweet and we here she keeps lots of critters. Emma is so excited to see what she brings.

Here is Emma's Desk. We are sitting with Laura and Owen.

When I picked Emma us she was smiling. In the car she said she had a great day. Talked about what they did, about going outside, about her purple spot on the carpet. It was a good day for her.

No comments: